So I have finally got back to my senses and started to workout again. After 1 to 2 months of not eating clean and not going to gym, the realisation has hit me that its about time I start gearing my game up.
Now we all know that the first thing you need to workout is the motivation and it also comes from the music, The most amazing thing about working out also includes the music I get to explore alongside.
Here is a list of songs that will go along for 40 to 45 minutes of training and they will give you motivation enough to sweat away all the stress forgetting everything but your dedication and your music.
- Sweet but psycho- Ava Max
- Con Calma- Daddy Yankee & Snow
- High hopes- Panic! At the Disco
- Sucker- Jonas Brothers
- Toothbrush- DNCE
- Familiar- Liam Payne & J Balvin
- young Blood- 5 seconds of summer
- Elefante- El Tiger ft. Neha
- Bum Bum Tum Tum- MC Fioti
- Cake by the ocean- DNCE
- 7 Rings- Ariana Grande
- Mi Cama- Karol G
- Break-up with your girlfriend- Ariana Grande
- Dinero- J.lo ft. Khalid
Good luck my guys and girls, have a blast and workout like never before so you can enjoy and treat yourself later.