So what’s one of the biggest problem us girls have to face is being hair-free. Over the years there have been many ways, created to help women attain hair-less and smooth skin and everybody wants to find a way that is painless, less time-consuming and the one that has long lasting effects. There are plenty of ways that woman have been using to get rid of hair all over their body, depending on their preference, including threading, shaving, waxing, plucking but the most innovative and brilliant idea until yet has been LASER HAIR REMOVAL.
So what is laser hair removal method?
It’s basically a technique that involves a machine producing small amount of radiation to target and kill hair follicles. This technique causes the root of hair to be destroyed and stop producing more hair, permanently. so you get rid of hair PERMANENTLY. its so much better that waxing or shaving because of how painless it is, but you certainly have to stay patient with this process going on. you will be needing 8 to 10 sessions, every month to get the full advantage of this method.
Now you can get it done professionally or buy hair removal machines that help you achieve the results you want. Both of the methods work, and I can say that because I am experiencing both. I, myself get full body laser done by a clinic and I do laser on my sister at home.
Here I have some of the do’s and dont’s I have asked and been told by the professionals and let my sister follow the same order.
Laser treatment Do’s;
- Shower a day before the laser treatment.
- Shave at least 2 days before getting your laser treatment so the laser can attack hair and get their follicles destroyed.
- If you have sensitive skin, you should have some caution by applying sunscreen to prevent your skin from any rash or problems to occur.
- Exfoliate while shaving.
Laser treatment Dont’s;
- Never shave on the day.
- Don’t put any form of perfumes or lotion on the body part that is going to be lasere’d.
- You should not shower for at least 2 days so your body heals from the rays emitted through laser.
- You should not shave for 10 days after laser, so your hair gets enough time to grow back and fall off by themselves. that’s the basic purpose of laser so you can benefit from laser overtime.
- If you are doing laser at home, beware of not putting laser at the same spot more than 1 time.
Laser I use at home;
This is the Philips Lumea Advanced Hair Removal System, Body face. the head has 2 faces, one for body and the a smaller one for your face or bikini line. it has 5 speed ranks. you can adjust it according to what feels best. the perfect level is the one that does not hurt, so put the speed according to what’s suitable to you. You will have to put the cable while using it.
Here’s the link, so you can get yours! https://amzn.to/33Zrb6h
there is also an app available to remind and guide you through the whole laser process. I was pretty impressed with the app and whole guidelines, and a lot of youtube videos, with made it very much easier for me to work through the process.
The results have been pretty visible and I am loving it and waiting for it to work 100%, I will be reporting you guys all along and I recommend it strongly, its just that it is cost-effective but it sure is one good investment you are making in yourself.