Hello my beautiful beings and welcome to my blog where today I am going to talk about the 2 most hyped Huda palettes which is non-other than the ROSE GOLD palette.
Huda beauty has my attention and obsession for quite some time now due to the quality of their products and the textures and how their products look so pretty with less effort of application and worry.
Original Rose Gold
It’s very clear that the original palette has been used and abused. The glitters in the original palette are amazing but the mattes have a lot more fallout than my preference because you can not apply them perfectly. the shimmers are easy to glide and creamy yet they budge a lot in the palette which messes it up.
REMASTERED Rose Gold
for the remastered palette lets just all appreciate the beauty of packaging first. the packaging is good quality and this palette comes with the mirror making it easy to use the palette while applying eye-shadows. the consistency and texture in this palette are extremely good and the eye-shadows glides on very smoothly.
Now lets a have look on the inside’s of both palettes;
- Remastered palette has got a new gorgeous shimmer named Pink Diamond that is exactly what you want in a girly night out. it’s a perfect shadow when you want a bright bling to give you a sweet and subtleness at the same time.
- Another extremely pretty shade is Bubbly that was not in the original rose gold.
- Doll face is kind of alternative to Flamingo, but as the name says its more dolly and girly whereas Flamingo was more bold.
- but to fulfil the boldness the REMASTERED palette has a new matte called Risque, it’s a pretty Redish-pink which kind of looks like an alternative to the shade Bossy, but it has less vibrance.
- oooh and #BlackTruffle is like never before. it’s a creamy matte which is so easy to blend and can be used as an eye-shadow or as the most creamiest liner to create that perfect wing.
I did a contrast video just to let you guys know the difference and so you all could see it and make a decision for yourself.
what do you guys think which one is better?
Left eye is created by using the Remastered palette
Right eye is painted from the original palette.
According to my point of view both palettes have been tremendous but the new rose gold is a classic from Huda. the shades are more pigmented and textured and the packaging is a win-win. the old palette has been discontinued but if you have the new REMASTERED palette you don’t need nothing else.
just apply your eye-shadows, blend them like a boss and then move around like the Queen you are.